In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, safeguarding your organization’s assets, maintaining operations, and establishing a robust security ecosystem are of utmost importance. With the ever-present threats of interdependencies, natural disasters, deliberate attacks, and human error, as well as the need to comply with regulatory requirements, your organization needs to stay ahead to thrive. That’s where our program comes in. Watch our short video overview below.
Quanta Technology’s Cybersecurity Capabilities Assessment (CCA) is designed to provide you with a clear understanding of your organization’s cybersecurity program, its capabilities, and how well it aligns with your specific needs. We aim to help you quickly assess the current state of your security measures, identify vulnerabilities, and make informed decisions to fortify your defenses.
The CCA is a comprehensive solution that goes beyond mere diagnosis. By leveraging our expertise and advanced methodologies, we not only assess your organization’s security posture but also provide valuable control recommendations.
Our phase-based prioritization of remediation activities empowers you to tackle enhancements in a systematic and efficient manner. We can also help supplement resourcing to fulfill initiatives that are not within your organization’s current resource capabilities and/or bandwidth.
- Involves power and energy industry advisors.
- Assesses eight security program spotlight domains broken into 48 key program capabilities mapped to NIST CSF cybersecurity framework. These capabilities represent activities to establish and mature in the domain.
- Provides practical guidance and an actionable roadmap of key program capability activities and relative costs and efforts to close identified gaps.
- Uses a right-sized, risk-based, layered approach.
- Prioritizes security investments.
- Distills complex technical information into a concise, easily digestable executive summary that enables you to swiftly identify areas that require immediate attention.
- Briefs executive decision-makers and technical stakeholders via a presentation on the state and direction of the security program.
Eight Security Program Spotlight Domains with 48 Key Program Capabilities
Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
The CMM can help organizations of all sectors, types, and sizes evaluate and make improvements to their cybersecurity programs and strengthen their operational resilience. Our CMM aligns with industry verticals to ensure a right-sized approach to target maturity and will be used while analyzing each capability.
Cybersecurity Standards and Guidance are Converging
The CCA is designed to take into consideration the IT/OT convergence that many organizations are undertaking. Additionally, critical guidance from NERC, NIST, the Department of Energy, and others shepherds our process to provide a holistic picture of capabilities throughout the enterprise.
Rapid, Four-Week Evaluation
Work can be performed remotely, onsite, or via a combined hybrid approach based on your preference.
Ensure the Security and Resilience of Your Organization with Our Comprehensive Program
By partnering with us, you can rest assured that you will have a secure and reliable security ecosystem, bolstered by a thorough understanding of your organization’s cybersecurity capabilities landscape. With our program’s insights and recommendations, you will be equipped to safeguard your operations, protect your valuable assets, and propel your organization towards continued success.
Allow your cybersecurity program to be an asset, not a vulnerability. Embrace our program and empower your organization with the resilience it deserves. Contact us today to get started.