• We are looking for a subject matter expert on transmission and should be an experienced utility professional with broad technical expertise in transmission engineering, operations, maintenance, and/or asset management.
• Responsibilities of the position include securing and leading technical projects focused on transmission engineering and strategies for improving grid resilience and reliability.
• The successful candidate will work across all business areas of Quanta Technology keeping abreast of emerging trends, requirements, and issues related to all aspects of electric power delivery infrastructure.
• The candidate will lead projects with clients and manage the resources, costs, and schedule while delivering a high-quality product to our clients.
• Collaborate with Quanta Technology staff at all levels
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years’ experience in transmission engineering, maintenance and/or asset management.
• Candidates with consulting or project management experience will receive priority; however, all candidates should have either direct utility, equipment vendor, or service provider experience.
• Active participation in industry working groups on standards and specifications is highly desirable.
• The ideal candidate has connections to industry leaders who has demonstrated experience.
• A Master’s degree in Engineering and PE license are preferred.
Quanta Technology is an independent technology, consulting, and testing company providing business and technical expertise, along with advanced methodologies and processes, to utilities and others in the power and energy industries. Our mission is to provide unparalleled value to our clients in every engagement across the value chain by using advanced software and hardware, laboratories, and custom tools for a holistic approach to practical service and the most insightful thought leadership in the industry.
At Quanta Technology, our people define us. We value a company culture based on core values of diversity, teamwork, respect, accountability, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Not only will you get the chance to work alongside industry thought leaders, but the opportunity to become a thought-leader yourself. We’re focused on creating an environment committed to employee growth. That is achieved by ensuring a quality workspace, allowing flexible schedules, and through our training & mentoring programs.
Quanta Technology is committed to an equal opportunity workplace.