Distributech Utility University February 4, 2019
Quanta Technology Subject Matter Experts will be running a course on Planning for Integration of Distributed Generation, Energy Storage and Microgrids in Smart Distribution Systems. The course will provide an impartial, technology and vendor-neutral discussion about distribution system planning.
DistribuTECH Utility University February 4, 2019
Quanta Technology Speakers
Julio Romero Aguero
Vice President, Strategy & Business Innovation
Senior Director, Renewables, Emerging Technologies & Microgrids
This course will provide an impartial, technology and vendor-neutral discussion about distribution system planning.
Learning objectives and specific skills that attendees should learn by taking this course are the following:
- Planning and engineering analysis of the integration of distributed generation, energy storage and microgrids in smart distribution systems
- Modeling, simulation and analysis aspects for integration of distributed generation, energy storage and microgrids
- Advanced studies and benefit-cost analyses for evaluation of applications of energy storage and microgrids
- A review of real-life distribution planning case studies for integration of these technologies on distribution systems.
Who Should Attend
- Distribution planners
- Planning managers
- Distribution engineers
- Engineering managers
- Distribution operations personnel and operations managers
- Vendors of distribution equipment