Electric Utility Business & Consulting Manager – Americas
Reporting directly to the Vice President Global Business Development & International Operations, this position is responsible for setting international business area strategy, creating a business plan, tracking against this plan, and delivering business results. This person needs to be capable of providing high-level technical consulting and advisory services. Approximately 50% of this role’s activities are spent on business development and 50% working and consulting on those projects. The activities will be a combination of domestic and international based business development and consulting work, depending on market demands.
- Provides Business Development leadership internationally with a focus on Latin America and selected accounts in the USA.
- Provides multi-area advisory and technical consulting services.
- Supports marketing promotions, trade shows, conferences, customer presentations as required.
- Generates new prospects lists and new customer accounts by utilizing existing or new contacts.
- Identifies market segments and territories which are the best fit for Quanta Technology’s service offerings.
- Identifies business opportunities in the marketplace and validates them against the company’s core competencies in order to make recommendations on moving forward with well-suited opportunities.
- Manages the proposal development process and may deliver proposals, following Quanta’s policies, under conditions in which operations staff has resource limitations.
- Provide risk identification and mitigation for each proposal delivered.
- Leads the proposal follow-up process until a contract award decision has been taken.
- Works in cooperation with Quanta Technology Leadership Team and individual business areas to achieve overall business targets.
- Develops and continuously updates the business strategy for the region and supports the development and updating of Quanta Technology’s overall business strategy.
- Provides high-quality Project Management services.
- Follows Quanta’s processes, strategic directions, and vision.
- Keeps abreast of related technical developments in the field and market intelligence on competitors.
Quanta Technology, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, offers a diverse and collaborative working environment, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package. Quanta Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Apply online at www.quanta-technology.com