Business Development Coordinator
Quanta Technology is seeking highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail to assist the Business Development Team in client communication and administrative functions. The Coordinator must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. External client communications include maintaining and creating various marketing materials, assisting in the proposal process, and proofreading a variety of documents. Administrative functions include coordinating meetings, scheduling travel, completing expense reports, data entry, and routine report generation utilizing Salesforce and Excel. Will also be responsible for website maintenance and uploads, as well as a Project Reference Database. Must be a flexible self-starter, requiring minimal oversight and with the ability to coordinate, specifically working directly with experienced business development managers and engineers to support their functions.
Job candidates selected for interviews will be tested on their level of proficiency in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Provides marketing, proposal, and project support including coordination of tasks, consolidation of input from others, research, proofreading, and quality control of customer deliverables.
- Provides administrative support for the business development team including completing expense reports and scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities.
- Provides insight into Quanta Technology’s business development pipeline by uploading information into Salesforce and running weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that detail this information.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the company website and Project Reference Database.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have outstanding English language skills and the ability to proofread and edit.
- Proven high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of employees, including high-level management.
- Ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Spanish speaking / writing abilities is preferred.
Quanta Technology, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, offers a diverse and collaborative working environment, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package. Quanta Technology is an equal opportunity employer.