Business and Consulting Manager, Americas
- Provides Business Development leadership internationally with a focus on Latin America and selected accounts in the USA.
- Provides multi-area advisory and technical consulting services.
- Supports marketing promotions, trade shows, conferences, customer presentations as required.
- Generates new prospects lists and new customer accounts by utilizing existing or new contacts.
- Identifies market segments and territories which are the best fit for Quanta Technology’s service offerings.
- Identifies business opportunities in the marketplace and validates them against the company’s core competencies in order to make recommendations on moving forward with well-suited opportunities.
- Manages the proposal development process and may deliver proposals, following Quanta’s policies, under conditions in which operations staff has resource limitations.
- Provide risk identification and mitigation for each proposal delivered.
- Leads the proposal follow-up process until a contract award decision has been taken.
- Works in cooperation with Quanta Technology Leadership Team and individual business areas to achieve overall business targets.
- Develops and continuously updates the business strategy for the region and supports the development and updating of Quanta Technology’s overall business strategy.
- Provides high-quality Project Management services.
- Follows Quanta’s processes, strategic directions, and vision.
- Keeps abreast of related technical developments in the field and market intelligence on competitors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 15 years of successful experience in power systems engineering in technical consulting, engineering, utilities, or electrical products applications for electric power systems in transmission, distribution, and/or energy control center technologies.
- At least 10 years of successful experience in marketing and business development activities from a global perspective.
- Master’s degree in business or relevant technical field is preferred
- Strong project management skills required
- Must be a team player, promoting all Quanta Technology and Quanta Services portfolio.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required.
- Must have the ability to reach or exceed business targets
- Must have experience in business case evaluations and supporting strategic companywide initiatives such as expansion plans.
- Must be a team player, promoting overall Quanta.
Quanta Technology offers a diverse and collaborative working environment, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package. Quanta Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Apply online at www.quanta-technology.com.