- Provide editorial support to reports, proposals, and presentations
- Maintain and update the company editorial style guide and editorial quality checklists
- Coordinate, prepare for, and participate in report, proposal, and presentation meetings
- Provide administrative support to proposals and company initiatives
- Collaborate with Quanta Technology staff at all levels
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ten to fifteen years of technical editing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism (other majors will be considered)
- Proven ability to edit technical documents and correct verbiage, sentence construction, and concept communication.
- Proven ability to generate a professionally formatted document or slide deck presentation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent “people skills”—able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority.
- Able to distill and communicate complex information
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to understand client RFPs, prepare outlines, schedules, and templates
Quanta Technology is an independent technology, consulting, and testing company providing business and technical expertise, along with advanced methodologies and processes, to utilities and others in the power and energy industries. Our mission is to provide unparalleled value to our clients in every engagement across the value chain by using advanced software and hardware, laboratories, and custom tools for a holistic approach to practical service and the most insightful thought leadership in the industry.
At Quanta Technology, our people define us. We value a company culture based on core values of diversity, teamwork, respect, accountability, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Not only will you get the chance to work alongside industry thought leaders, but the opportunity to become a thought-leader yourself. We’re focused on creating an environment committed to employee growth. That is achieved by ensuring a quality workspace, allowing flexible schedules, and through our training & mentoring programs. Quanta Technology is committed to an equal opportunity workplace.