Want to take your career to the next level? Come join us!
We’re currently searching for an experienced Materials Planner to join our team. If you’ve got the following skills and work experience, we’d love to hear from you!
The Engineering Material Planner’s primary role is to drive and communicate materials forecasts, bills of materials, and services forecasts provided by Luma Engineering to Luma Materials Management and Capital Programs. The Engineering Materials Planner will also coordinate materials planning and related work with Luma Materials Management, Procurement and Capital Programs to facilitate availability of materials and services needed for execution of Projects. Additional responsibilities may include reviewing product structures on bills of material and making suggestions for continuous improvement regarding material flow.
Key responsibilities also include working with Luma Capital Projects, Materials Management and Procurement to correct material shortages, identifying causes of material shortages, and constructing plans for corrective and preventative action.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum five years’ experience in Materials Management in the Utility and/or Construction Industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience.
• Have experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management.
• Experience using Asset Suite.
• Display advanced Excel experience
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work with and influence stakeholders.
• Be able to think strategically with tactical execution and a sense of urgency.
• CPIM certification or similar preferred.
Quanta Technology is an independent technology, consulting, and testing company providing business and technical expertise, along with advanced methodologies and processes, to utilities and others in the power and energy industries. Our mission is to provide unparalleled value to our clients in every engagement across the value chain by using advanced software and hardware, laboratories, and custom tools for a holistic approach to practical service and the most insightful thought leadership in the industry.
At Quanta Technology, our people define us. We value a company culture based on core values of diversity, teamwork, respect, accountability, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. Not only will you get the chance to work alongside industry thought leaders, but the opportunity to become a thought-leader yourself. We’re focused on creating an environment committed to employee growth. That is achieved by ensuring a quality workspace, allowing flexible schedules, and through our training & mentoring programs. Quanta Technology is committed to an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply online at www.quanta-technology.com