Director, Human Resources
This is a unique opportunity to join our HR leadership team at Quanta Technology, LLC. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Human Resources the selected candidate will be closely partnering with all business areas across multiple locations in the US and Canada, assisting in managing the HR agenda for a population of 200 employees. Quanta Technology, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is an independent technology, consulting, and testing company providing business and technical expertise, along with advanced methodologies and processes, to utilities and others in the power and energy industries.
• Collaborates with senior leadership team to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
• Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
• Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance management, and employee incentive programs.
• Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, talent acquisition and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
• Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
• Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resources department.
• Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events.
• Oversees the development and implementation processes for the organization’s HR & talent acquisition systems and takes actions to hire people in the areas of strategic needs.
• Oversees the development and implementation of business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
• Oversees the establishment of efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of HR related infrastructure.
• Oversees the analysis of HR infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
• Oversees compliance with all OSHA and corporate health & safety requirements on a company-wide basis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required, Master’s degree preferred.
• At least fifteen years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
• SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Quanta Technology offers a diverse and collaborative working environment, competitive salaries, and an excellent benefits package. Quanta Technology is an equal opportunity employer.