Kevin Fougère, Transmission Advisor, has 15 years of experience in the electric utility industry, with twelve years of experience in electric utility planning and technical support and three years of experience as a distribution engineer. He has been responsible for and directed all studies that were performed by his group in the Eastern United States (with an in-depth knowledge of Northeastern United States), which included developing cost estimates, schedules, assigning work and providing technical engineering and software support to ten engineers. During this time, Kevin created programs to assist in processing results data produced from ASPEN, PSLF and PSSE load flow and stability programs to streamline post-processing analyses.
Areas of Expertise
- Bulk Power System Planning for ISO-NE and NYISO
- Renewable Energy Systems
Experience and Background
- 15 plus years of experience in the electric power industry (1998 - 2013)
- Principal Power Systems Engineer, TRC Engineers, LLC (2001 - 2013)
- Distribution Engineer, Eastern Maine Electric Cooperative (1998 - 2001)
- Helper, Stinson Electric (1988 - 1992)
- Electrician’s Mate 2nd Class, United States Navy (1984 - 1988)
Accomplishments and Industry Recognition
- Registered as passed, Fundamentals of Engineering in Maine
- B.S. Electrical Engineering and Technology, University of Maine at Orono (1998)
Kevin can be contacted at email@example.com.