Amir Enayati, PhD, Senior Engineer, Protection & Control, has extensive research experience in power system protection, power system analysis and control, micro-grid, smart-grid, power system planning, and system reliability and resiliency analyses. Amir joined the Protection & Control team at Quanta Technology as an intern in September 2016 while pursuing his PhD at Clarkson University.
Areas of Expertise
· Power system protection, control, and analysis
· Micro-grid and Smart-grid
· Power system planning
· Power system reliability and resiliency
· Renewable energy (solar and wind)
Experience & Background
· More than 10 years of academic and industrial experience in power systems
· Senior Engineer, Protection & Control, Quanta Technology, 2017–Present
Accomplishments & Industry Recognition
· Published multiple papers in peer-reviewed conferences.
· Member of IEEE PES, IEEE-HKN, IEEE-Smart Grid Community, IEEE-Electric Vehicles Community, IEEE Young Professionals, IEEE Signal Processing Society, IEEE Smart Cities
· Frequent IEEE reviewer including IEEE PES Transactions on Sustainable Energy, Smart Grid, Power Systems, and Power Delivery
· Clarkson Notable Knight (alumni that have gone on to become leaders in their respective fields)
· DOE-funded poster “Smart-grid Relaying and Communication” ranked 3rd at Advanced Energy Conference 2014.
· Chair, Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference (ISGT) paper session
· Developed a DOE-funded power system protection laboratory at Clarkson University
· PhD, Electrical Engineering, Clarkson University, New York, 2017
· MSc, Electrical Engineering, Clarkson University, New York, 2013
· BSc, Electrical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2008
Amir can be contacted at AEnayati@Quanta-Technology.com